Before I went to London, I created this list of 30 things I wanted to do before I turned 30. I am so excited that I've actually made a bit of progress!
- Graduate college
- Go to Grad School
Live in London
- Go on a cross-country trip
- Travel to somewhere in
- Get my first "real" job
Say "infindy" to my nephewand have him say it back
- Run a marathon
Move to a completely new city
- Watch Doctor Who with my nephew
- Write a novel...no matter how horrible the writing is, just do it!
- Get a Harry Potter tattoo
- Rent my own apartment and decorate it in a style that is all me!
- Get myself a dog...an English bulldog or shih tzu
Buy a DSLR cameraand learn how to use it
- Have my blog become more popular!
Dye my hair pink and purpleDo whatever I want with my hair!
- Read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone with my nephew (this might even become nephews and nieces)
- Have my Italian cousins come to the U.S.
- Stay in for an entire weekend and watch all of my favourite movies with someone I love
- Go to Hawaii
- Buy a telescope and learn the different stars
- Maintain my blog through the years...don't quit!
- Get into healthy habits (I am tired of starting and quitting)
- Become a mentor to a young person
- Sit on that rock in Central Park that is in every movie and television show
Meet David Tennant
- Go scuba diving
- Help my nephew view women in a equal and caring way
- Cook my family a real Italian dinner like my Zia Dora and Zia Lena, all the courses!!!